Bluecrest College Admission 2019/2020 in progress – Bluecrest College Admission Form 2019/2020. The Bluecrest College Admission Application Form for the 2019/2020 academic year has been released.
The management of Bluecrest College has released the admission form for interested and qualified undergraduate and postgraduate students for the 2019/2020 academic year. Prospective students should see full admission application guide below.
NOTE: Ths post will be updated
Step 1: Admission Requirements
Ensure that you have met the admission requirements for the programme that you are interested in.
- Please refer to Admission Requirements available for the program you are interested in.
Step 2: Fill up all the forms
- BlueCrest Student Application form :
- Fill in Online Application Form [Click here]
- One Original set of Application form to be completed in English and duly signed by applicant, upon physically reporting to the College.
Step 3: Provide the following supporting documents
- 2 passport-size photographs with white background
- 1 photocopy of applicant’s original passport for International Students (Please photocopy the page showing applicant’s personal particulars and the expiry date of the passport)
- 1 photocopy of original birth certificate for degree programs
- Notarised copies of your highest educational certificates and transcripts
- A Payment of Course Application fees (non-transferable and non-refundable). (Undergraduate Degree Programmes – GHC 70 for Ghanaian Applicants and GHC 110 or $30 for non-Ghanaian Applicants).
Note: Additional supporting documents may be required on a case-to-case basis, which our staff will advise the applicant accordingly.
Only duplicate copies of these documents (except photographs) should be submitted to the College. Original copies of the documents will be required by the Admissions Department upon approval of the Student’s application.
Documents in foreign languages MUST be translated into English language and legally certified.
Types of payment Modes: Cash / Cheques / Banker’s Draft only
Payments in Ghana Cedi and US$ are accepted.
Step 4: Send us your application
You are required to submit all required documents to the Admission Department personally or mail it to email@example.com.
Note: Please make sure that your application forms and documents reach us at least 2 weeks before course commencement.
Step 5: Acceptance by the College
Processing time of completed application will take approximately 5 working days. A telephonic interview may also be conducted if required. Applicants who have been offered a place at BlueCrest Ghana will receive the following via email:
- A letter of offer
- An Acceptance form. In order to accept our offer, you are to sign and mail the acceptance form to the BlueCrest. e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fees to be payable; refund and withdrawal policy; award criteria, attendance requirements,
- Once student pass is approved, applicants will receive the provisional admission letter.
Step 6: Fee Payment
Upon receiving the letter of acceptance from the student, the BlueCrest shall also ensure that the following are adhered to:
- BlueCrest will prepare the payment invoice and send to the student along with the payment schedule;
- The Student will pay to the bank directly or other payment modes specified above according to the Payment Invoice issued by the BlueCrest.
When to Apply
For Certificate and Diploma Programs:
Intakes for these programs are open throughout the year. Please contact BlueCrest College Admissions Office for batch start dates for these programs.
For Undergraduate Degree Programs:
The BlueCrest Ghana Academic Calendar for Undergraduate Degree program consists of two intakes per year, as per the below:
|Term||Duration (Academic Year)||Application Deadlines|
|Fall||September – July||25th August|
|Spring||Feb – December||15th February|
For Postgraduate Degree Programs:
Postgraduate Degree programs are offered in partnership with University of Sunderland, UK. Intake for these programs are generally announced during the months of July and November each year. The session starts in October and February respectively.