Bolgatanga Polytechnic 2023/2024 Admission Form, How to fill/apply Bolgatanga Polytechnic Admission Online, 2023/2024 Bolgatanga Polytechnic Admission portal/website is opened for Application.
The management of the Bolgatanga Polytechnic has released the Admission form for 2023/2024 Academic Session – See How to apply for Bolgatanga Polytechnic Admission 2023/2024 Online.
Check Bolgatanga Polytechnic 2023/2024 Admission Requirements, eligibility, deadline & how to apply here.
Bolgatanga Polytechnic Admission Form 2023/2024
COMPLETING THE HND APPLICATION FORM
Please, read the following instructions carefully before completing the application form;
- Go to http://admissions.bpoly.edu.gh on the internet after you purchase the e-voucher;
- Log on to the Online Admissions System with the e-voucher Application Number and PIN;
- Complete the form in BLOCK LETTERS only;
- Follow steps on the Online Admissions system to complete your application;
- A printed copy of your completed online application forms and photocopies of Certificates or Results slips must be enclosed in your envelope before posting;
- Completed forms together with two (2) photocopies of each of your certificates or result slips should be sent by post to the Registrar, Bolgatanga Polytechnic, P. O. Box 767, Bolgatanga, Ghana, not later than August;
- An Envelope Number generated for you on completion of the online application must be written at the back of the envelope before posting;
- Mature applicants must write “MATURE” at the top right corner of the front page of the form;
- In the case of HND Accountancy, HND Secretaryship & Management Studies, HND Procurement & Logistics Management and HND Marketing, indicate whether you want full-time or part-time;
- Attach two (2) passport size photographs with red background.
- All mature applicants should attach a copy of their birth certificate or Baptismal Certificate.
For more information, call the following telephone numbers:
A set of application forms together with a brochure with detailed entry requirements can only be obtained from:
- All Regional Post Offices and some District Post Offices in Ghana
- All Unibank Branches nationwide
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS
- Bachelor of Technology – GH¢140.00
- HND Direct Entry – GH¢130.00
- HND Mature – GH¢140.00
- Diploma Programmes – GH¢120.00
- Access Course – GH¢130.00
- Diploma in Business Studies (DBS) – GH¢85.00
- Advanced Fashion and Design – GH¢85.00
- Advanced Cookery/Catering – GH¢85.00