Chrisland University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023, Details of Chrisland University, Owode Post-UTME form, direct entry DE admission form, departmental cut off mark, admission portal, how to apply, application deadline and entry/screening requirements for the 2022/2023 admission exercise.
Applications are invited from suitably & qualified candidates seeking admission into various Chrisland University, Owode Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Direct Entry, Pre-Degree, Remedial, Part-time, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Distance Learning and other programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Candidates who chose the Chrisland University as their First Choice in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for admission online, provided such candidates scored the minimum Chrisland University departmental cut off mark/point in their 2022/2023 UTME.
Chrisland University Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023.
The Chrisland University Post-UTME admission screening application form, admission requirements, courses offered, Cluster Points, Departmental Cut Off Points, admission letters, online application portal, student portal, tenders, application fees, transcript, notable alumni, closing date, admission list, fees structure for 2022/2023 is accessible here on schoolinfo.com.ng has released on the official school website.
Chrisland University Admission Application Form Eligibility.
The Chrisland University admission application form/portal 2022/2023 is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender or national origin.
Both Indigenes and non-indigenes interested applicants can apply for the Chrisland University Admission Form 2022/2023 as Government Sponsored or Private candidates.
How to Apply Online For Chrisland University Admission 2022/2023.
The Application is made through filling the application form online at the Chrisland University admission portal.
Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- CLICK HERE to visit Chrisland University registration portal
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select the Admissions Form Type
- Enter your details
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the Chrisland University 2022/2023 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Note – Once the Chrisland University Admission Application Form Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the Chrisland University application form is on sale.
Chrisland University Post UTME Screening Requirements 2022/2023.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- Originals and photocopies of WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Certificates
- Recent passport photographs
- Chrisland University 2022/2023 Online Registration Print-out Slip
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact Chrisland University by visiting the official website or campus.
Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates of the Chrisland University.
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others Via: