College of Education Arochukwu cut off mark 2022/2023 – Official COE Arochukwu departmental cut-off mark for 2022/2023 admission (All Courses). This is the official College of Education Arochukwu Post-UTME/JAMB cut-off Point for the 2022/2023 academic session.
College of Education Arochukwu Cut off Mark 2022/2023
Candidates are hereby advised to check the College of Education Arochukwu (COE Arochukwu) cut-off mark 2022/2023 before proceeding to apply for College of Education Arochukwu Post-UTME screening. Having confirmed the College of Education Arochukwu departmental cut-off mark 2022/2023 below, you are then eligible to apply for admission.
You might ask questions like: I have scored the minimum cut off-mark and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course? the reason is that candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 100 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
College of Education Arochukwu Departmental Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
Only candidates who scored 100 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
In regard to the number of candidates seeking for admission at College of Education Arochukwu, the admission processes are competitive and admission is given based on the higher the jamb scores, the higher the chances of being admitted.
- Note: The College of Education Arochukwu cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year. However, the official cut off mark for 2022/2023 is yet to be release, so kindly check this site daily for we should update this post once it’s publish by the school authority.
College of Education Arochukwu JAMB Cut off Mark 2022/2023
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the cut-off points for admission into universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and monotechnics.
The minimum cut off marks for admissions into Universities in Nigeria was set for 120, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education pegged at 100, while that of Innovative Enterprising Institutes was pegged at 110. Institutions are, however, at liberty to raise their cut off marks for admission above the minimum set by JAMB.
College of Education Arochukwu Admission Screening Exercise 2022/2023
The College of Education Arochukwu holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
It is important that the candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screened based on their JAMB scores and their SSCE result respectively.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. The candidate whose name has been shortlisted will be invited for another screening exercise by the Faculty/Departments. Here are vital documents require;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted at this stage.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and the notification of admission status [Admission Letter].