Mai-Idris Alooma Polytechnic admission requirements – Mai-Idris Alooma Poly screening requirements 2019/2020 | This is the official Mai-Idris Alooma Polytechnic entry requirements for ND & HND programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the Mai-Idris Alooma Polytechnic, Geidam, Yobe State. has released the Post UTME, ND, HND, Regular (FUll-time) and Part Time Programmes admission entry and screening requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates should adhere to the admission criteria thus fulfilling the admission entry requirements before he/she gain admission to study any course offered in the institution.
Mai-Idris Alooma Polytechnic ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidate must meet Mai-Idris Alooma Polytechnic cut-off mark for the course to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy the Mai-Idris Alooma Polytechnic department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Mai-Idris Alooma Polytechnic HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- An applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.