Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Admission Form 2022/2023 – Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Application Form has been released for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
- Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Admission Form 2022/2023, Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Entry Requirement 2022/2023, Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Closing Date 2022/2023… Full details below…
The management of Presbyterian Women’s College of Education invites Applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the NEW FOUR YEAR BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B.Ed)DEGREE PROGRAMME in the Abetifi Presbyterian College of Education in Ghana for the 2022/2023 academic year.
See also: List of Colleges of Education Whose Admission Form Out 2022/2023
Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Admission Form 2022/2023.
Below is how to apply for Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Admission 2022/2023:
Applicants will first make a payment of One Hundred and Fifty Ghana Cedis (GHC 150.00) into the Colleges of Education- Ghana Account at any branch of the following bank nationwide:
- uniBank Ghana Ltd.
- ii) Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash, Airtel Money or MTN Mobile Money by dialling short code *924*8# from all networks.
- Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The Admission Portal Address- coeportal.edu.gh
- With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
- Applicants are advised to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions for completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slip (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to The Principal of the COLLEGE chosen.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should, therefore, provide correct and reliable cell phone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
- Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.
Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Admission Form Closing Date 2022/2023:
- The Presbyterian Women’s College of EducationApplication Deadline is scheduled to July 2020.
Applicants can visit Presbyterian Women’s College of Education library to purchase and process their forms.
However, if you have any Suggestions, Correction regarding the Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Admission form 2022/2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates about the institution.
>>> Be Social By Sharing this post via the Sharing Button Below <<<