Check UEW Sandwich Registration 2019/2020 for 1st and 2nd Semester | The University of Winneba, UEW First and Second Semester Registration Procedures have been released for the 2019/2020 academic year.
Authority of the University of Winneba (UEW) has released the 1st and 2nd Semester Registration Procedures for Fresh and Continuing Students for the 2019/2020 academic year.
See also: UEW Sandwich Admission List 2019/2020
UEW Sandwich 1st and 2nd Semester Registration Details
In connection with the online registration of courses for the First and Second Semesters of the 2019/2020 Academic Year Sandwich Session, students are kindly advised to take note of the following guidelines:
- The 2019/2020 1st and 2nd Semester Registration exercise would be a Self-Registration Exercise.
- The Online Registration Portal would be activated prior to students reporting to campus and students would be required to register on their own before reporting to campus.
- Registration would commence on
Wednesday, 25th July, 2018 and end on the Saturday, 1st September, 2018 for both Freshers and Continuing students.
- Instructional videos, brochures and manuals have been loaded online to aid students especially freshers in the process of registration (Please follow the links provided on the University Website)
- Freshers who are to wait and attend orientation from the 24th & 25th of September, 2018 where there will be a session on procedures for online registration of courses.
- Students are mandated to follow judiciously the specified rules and regulations.
- Note that late registration attracts a fine of GH₵20.00 a day and this will take effect from
Monday, 2ndSeptember, 2018.
- Students should take note of and adhere to registration deadlines as fines will be applied to defaulting students.
- Students will need to access their Student Information Portal (SIP) to complete the semester registration.
- Students are advised to contact their Departmental Administrators for assistance in resetting their accounts, if they are unable to gain access to their portal.
- Students are required to pay the requisite fees as stipulated in the Fees Schedule before they can register. The Fee schedule can be found on the University’s website.
- If for any reason you are unable to pay your fees in full, please contact the Student Support Services Office of the Finance Section on your various campuses for assistance. Likewise, for any fee-related issues.
- Course lists for various Programmes and levels will be made available at the various departments and online for the attention of students by
25th July, 2018. You are required to visit this page before you start the registration process.
- Continuing students are to note that their levels would be as follows:
- MA/M.Ed/MSc = 701
- PGDE = 601
- Diploma = 200
- Certificate = 101
- Pay attention to the Course Code, Course Title and Credit Hours when registering.
- For Elective or Optional courses, you are to select courses as applicable.
- Note that Liberal/African studies courses have a quota and are registered on a first come, first served basis.
- Courses need to be confirmed for the data to be available in students and lecturers’ portals.
- You are required to Print out a copy of your registration slip after confirmation and present it to your department for endorsement. Note that Registration printouts cannot be printed after the registration deadline.
- Students who are returning from deferrals should first report along with a copy of their deferral approval letters to the Student Records Office (SRO) at Academic Affairs Division for their records to be updated.
- Any student who has a registration-related challenge should do well to lodge a complain at the Enquiries Desk at the Division of Academic Affairs on their various campuses as proof of this would be required for resolution of registration-related challenges after the deadline for registration.
- The link for the Student Information Portal is http://sip.uew.edu.gh.