Ashesi University Courses Offered: Official list of Undergraduate, Diploma and Postgraduate courses offered – Programmes at Ashesi University approved by NAB.
Ashesi University Courses, Ashesi University Undergraduate Courses, Ashesi University Postgraduate Courses and Requirements, Ashesi University Diploma Programmes… full details below.
Are you looking for the list of Undergraduate courses available at the Ashesi University? The following is the list of available Undergraduate, Graduate, Diploma courses/programmes offered at Ashesi University that has gained National Accreditation Board (NAB) accreditation.
Courses Offered at Ashesi University
These courses are listed below:
- General Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science(Computer Science)
- Business Administration-BA(BA)
- Management Information Systems(MIS)
- Liberal arts
- Nursing courses
- and others degree
Ashesi University Admission Requirements
Applications from International students must meet the following requirements:
- West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE). Six subjects are used to calculate your standard WASSCE score: Integrated Science, Core Math, Core English and three electives. A minimum grade of C6 in each subject is required to apply.
- IGCSE/GCE ‘O’ Level and at least three ‘A’ Level passes (with grade A-D)
- International Baccalaureate(IB) certificate or IB Diploma
- French Baccalaureate (a certified copy of the original score and a certified translated copy in English)
In addition to meeting the requirements above:
Certified Translation: Transcripts or other supporting documents submitted by international applicants in a language other than English must be translated and certified as copies of the original document(s).
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): International students for who English is a second language must submit a TOEFL score. The minimum passing grade required is 80 for the Internet Based Test (iBT).