Pentecost Universities College Graduation Ceremony schedule has been released.
The Pentecost University College announces its 9th Graduation Ceremony (2nd batch) for the under-listed students who have successfully completed their academic programmes of study:
- 2016/2017 MBA/MCOM 4th Cohort
- 2016/2017 Weekend Students
- October 2017 Resit/Supplementary Students
- 2016/2017 B.Sc. Construction Technology and Engineering Management Top Up
- 2016/2017 B.Sc. Quantity Surveying and Construction Economics Top Up
- 2017/2018 First Batch of Nursing Students
- 2017/2018 Certificate in Theology and Church Administration
The Ceremony is scheduled to take place onSaturday, March 24, 2018 at the University College main campus, Sowutuom at 10:00am.
Kindly take note of the following details:
- The provisional lists of 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 graduating class have been published on the University College’s Notice Board.
NOTE: Any student whose name is NOT on the provisional list should contact the Academic Registry.
- Each graduand is required to pay a non-refundable fee as per the categories stated below:
- GRADUATE STUDENT: Five Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢500.00) directly into thePentecost University College Account (A/C#0060134409179904) at Ecobank, Lapaz-Branch.
- UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT:Four Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢400.00)directly into the Pentecost University College Account (A/C#1301130010240) at GCB Bank.
- CERTIFICATE STUDENT:Two Hundred And Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢250.00)directly into the Pentecost University College Account (A/C#1301130010240) at GCB Bank.
- Graduands are required to send email through firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm their participation.
- Graduands should contact the Academic Registry with the original copy of the pay-in-slipfor collection of Academic Regalia (gown, hood and cap) from Monday,12 to Friday, 23 March 2018.
- Graduands are required to attend rehearsals onFriday, March 23, 2018 at 4:00pm at theJames Mckeown Auditorium. Only registered graduands who attend the rehearsals will be presented during the graduation.
- Graduands are required to be dressed in the academic regalia(preferably over formal or traditional attire) and be seated at 10:00am prompt at the James Mckeown Auditorium onSaturday, March 24, 2018.
- Graduands are required to return their Academic Regalia (gown, hood and cap) to the Academic Registry fromSaturday, 24, toTuesday, 27 March 2018. Failure to return the Academic Regalia before the deadline will attract a fee of GH¢50.00 per day.