How to apply for 2018 DAAD IC Accra Scholarships online,
DAAD IC Accra Scholarships
- the higher education system in Germany
- various degree programmes at German universities
- your way to a German university as a Ghanaian student/professional
- scholarship opportunities of the DAAD
- doing research at a German research institution
- planning your stay in Germany
- events by the DAAD Information Center Accra
The DAAD Information Center holds a monthly Introductory Session on Study and Research Opportunities in Germany. Participation in this session is free of charge but mandatory prior to visiting the Information Center for individual consultation. Anyone planning to study or do research in Germany is welcome to attend the Introductory Session.
During the Introductory Session informational material will be handed out and information will be given on
– International Degree Programmes in Germany (Bachelors, Masters, PhD)
– general entry requirements and application procedures to German universities
– DAAD scholarship programmes
– subject related information (eg. on studying medicine in Germany)
– visa requirements, and many more.
The Introductory Session will be held on the 1st Thursday of every month between 4pm and 6.30pm at the Goethe-Institut (inner courtyard), which is located next to NAFTI. If the first Thursday of the month falls on a public holiday, the Introductory Session will take place the following Thursday.
After having participated in the Introductory Session, you are also most welcome to see us for individual consultation during our office hours at the Information Center Accra.Consultation Hours
- Mondays 3.30pm – 6.30pm at the Goethe-Institut
- Thursdays 9am – 11am at the Goethe-Institut
- Fridays 2.30pm – 6.30pm at the Goethe-Institut
Visiting the German Embassy
Due to security reasons, access to the Embassy is restricted. If you plan to certify your documents at the German Embassy please make an appointment with the reception prior to your visit. Appointments can be made by telephone 0302 211000 / 0302 211010 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Furthermore, please note that you have to show your ID document (with photograph) and you have to deposit your mobile phone at the guard house. Large bags or baggage are not allowed.
You will receive a visitor badge from the guards when the previous conditions are fulfilled. Please wear it visibly during your stay at the Embassy. Thank you for your cooperation.
Facebook: Please click on the ‘Like Botton’ in order to always stay updated on study programmes, scholarships and research opportunities in Germany.
Please note: Since our Facebook account was recently corrupted, we kindly ask the more than 600 friends who were fans of our former page to click on the ‘Like Button’ again in order to stay updated on study programmes, scholarships and research opportunities in Germany. We of course welcome new friends on our fan page and invite you to also click on the ‘Like Button’ in order to always stay updated.
Find us on https://www.facebook.com/DAAD.Ghana/
Electronic Newsletter: Stay updated on academic opportunities in Germany such as new international courses and scholarship schemes by subscribing to our email newsletter. Please send us a mail “re: sub” and you will automatically receive a quaterly update on what’s new.
SMS Info Service: Text #DAADGHANA to short code 1942 on all mobile networks in Ghana and stay updated on academic opportunities in Germany on your mobile device: scholarships, deadlines and in-country events. Receiving text messages is free of charge!