Download GES Promotion Letter – The Ghana Education Service, GES Promotion Result for teaching and Non-Teaching Staff 2017/2018 has been released. Candidates that participated in the GES Promotion Interview exercise should download their promotion letter here.
The Ghana Education Service has released the results of Successful candidates who took part in the 2017 Promotion Interview results to various ranks in the Ghana Education Service.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD GES PROMOTION LETTER.
GES promotion results are successfully uploaded online, to check your promotion status follow the below lead from:-
- Visit GES Promotion Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on Buy eVoucher Card
- Fill in the appropriate details and confirm the payment on your mobile device
- Proceed to the Promotions Login Page and enter your Staff ID and the eVoucher code you received on your mobile device
- Finally, click on Submit to access your promotion status.
HOW TO BUY GES VOUCHER ONLINE:
- Goto GES Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh/voucher to Pay with Mobile Wallet.
- On the Page, Select your Mobile Network Next,
- Enter Mobile Number (e.g. 0244123456) without +233
- Then, Enter Full Name of Mobile Wallet Account Holder (e.g. Kwame Boakye)
- Then Click on the Submit Button.
NB: We recommend you use the online method.
HOW TO BUY GES VOUCHER OFFLINE:
- Dial *170# on your MTN mobile money registered phone
- Input 2 for Pay Bill and send/reply
- Select General Payment
- Input 6 for General Payment and send/reply
- Under Payment, enter the code “promotion”
- Enter 5 cedis in the amount due
- Enter a suitable reference, preferably your full name and send/reply
- Enter your MM Pin
- Use the phone number in the transaction as serial number and Transaction ID as pin.