KWASU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023, Details of Kwara State University, Ilorin, KWASU Post-UTME form, KWASU direct entry DE admission form, departmental cut off mark, admission portal, how to apply, application deadline and entry/screening requirements for the 2022/2023 admission exercise.
Applications are invited from suitably & qualified candidates seeking admission into various Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU) Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Direct Entry, Pre-Degree, Remedial, Part-time, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Distance Learning and other programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Candidates who chose the Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU) as their First Choice in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for admission online, provided such candidates scored the minimum KWASU departmental cut off mark/point in their 2022/2023 UTME.
KWASU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023.
The Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU) Post-UTME admission screening application form, admission requirements, courses offered, Cluster Points, Departmental Cut Off Points, admission letters, online application portal, student portal, tenders, application fees, transcript, notable alumni, closing date, admission list, fees structure for 2022/2023 is accessible here on schoolinfo.com.ng has released on the official school website.
KWASU Admission Application Form Eligibility.
The Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU) admission application form/portal 2022/2023 is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender or national origin.
Both Indigenes and non-indigenes interested applicants can apply for the Kwara State University, Ilorin Admission Form 2022/2023 as Government Sponsored or Private candidates.
How to Apply Online For KWASU Admission 2022/2023.
The Application is made through filling the application form online at the Kwara State University, Ilorin admission portal.
Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- CLICK HERE to visit KWASU registration portal
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select the Admissions Form Type
- Enter your details
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the KWASU 2022/2023 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Note – Once the Kwara State University, Ilorin Admission Application Form Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the KWASU application form is on sale.
KWASU Post UTME Screening Requirements 2022/2023.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- Originals and photocopies of WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Certificates
- Recent passport photographs
- KWASU 2022/2023 Online Registration Print-out Slip
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU) by visiting the official website or campus.
Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates of the Kwara State University, Ilorin (KWASU).
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others Via: