Mount Mary College of Education Admission Form 2022/2023, see Mount Mary College of Education Admission Requirements and procedures for admission into the Mount Mary College of Education for the 2022/2023 academic year.
IMPORTANTLY: Mount Mary College of Education 2022/2023 Admission Forms will be released in March 2022. Applicants will need to buy the application e-voucher and apply online.
Read the application procedure and requirements below.
Mount Mary College of Education Admission Application Procedure and Requirements 2022/2023
Applicants will first make a payment of the application fee into the Colleges of Education – Ghana Account at any Branch of
- UniBank (Ghana) Ltd.
- Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash, Airtel Money, Vodafone Cash or MTN Mobile Money by dialling short code *924*8# from all networks.
- Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- An Admission Application Serial Number.
- The CoE Admission Website Address- coeportal.edu.gh
- With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education Admission website: coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
- Applicants are advised to read to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slips (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to:
The Principal of the COLLEGE chosen.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cell phone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check and verify the results of all applicants from the West African Examinations Council. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.