National Institute of Construction Technology admission requirements – National Institute of Construction Technology screening requirements 2022/2023 | This is the official National Institute of Construction Technology entry requirements for ND & HND programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The management of the National Institute of Construction Technology Uromi has released the Post UTME, ND, HND, Regular (FUll-time) and Part Time Programmes admission entry and screening requirements for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Candidates should adhere to the admission criteria thus fulfilling the admission entry requirements before he/she gain admission to study any course offered in the institution.
National Institute of Construction Technology ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- The candidate must meet the National Institute of Construction Technology cut-off mark for the course to be offered in order to be eligible for the Post UTME admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) years of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy the National Institute of Construction Technology department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
National Institute of Construction Technology HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at the HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in the relevant ND Programme.
- An applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least a lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grades and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.