NWU admission requirements 2023/2024– NWU Kano post utme screening requirements 2023/2024, NWU direct entry requirements, This is the official Northwest University (NWU) Kano entry requirements for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The management of the Northwest University (NWU) Kano has released the Undergraduate, Post UTME, Direct Entry, Diploma, Postgraduate, Distance Education, Remedial, JUPEB, Part-Time Programmes admission entry and screening requirements for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Candidates should adhere to the admission criteria thus fulfilling the admission entry requirements before he/they gain admission to study any course offered in the institution.
NOTE: This NWU Kano admission entry requirements below DOESN’T include postgraduate, JUPEB, and other programmes, It’s specifically for UTME candidates. However, If you want us to help you send any program admission requirements, Just COMMENT below with your email and also LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE and we will respond as soon as possible.
NWU Kano Admission Requirements 2023/2024.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least the 200 pass marks in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by Northwest University.
NWU Kano Screening Requirements 2023/2024.
Northwest University Kano holds her admission screening exercises within a week or a couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed with the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
It is important that the candidate arrives early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screened based on their JAMB scores and their SSCE result respectively.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. The candidate whose name has been shortlisted will be invited for another screening exercise by the Faculty/Departments. Here are vital documents required;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted at this stage.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and the notification of admission status [Admission Letter].