Switzerland Scholarships 2018: How to Apply for IMD Switzerland Emerging Market Scholarships 2018.
Applications are invited for the IMD Emerging Market Scholarship Program which is awarded to applicants from developing countries who are willing to pursue a Masters in Business Administration program in the Institution.
This scholarship program is committed to encouraging diversity within our full-time program by providing support and assistance to those who have the profile, but lack the financial means to complete the IMD MBA.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2018
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
Value Of Scholarships: CHF 20-60K
- Applicants must be citizens of developing countries
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program’
- Applicants must have good academic results
- Applicants must submit a 750 word essay on the following topic: “It has been said that success in business requires flexibility to be responsive , and also committment to a recongized set of value”. Discuss using your personal and professional experience .
- Applicants must complete the IMD MBA Financial Aid application form
- Submit your full scholarship application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit The Official Website For More Information