Tamale Community Nurses Training College Admission Form 2020/2021 and How to Apply Online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Tamale Community Nurses Training College for the 2020/2021 academic year.
How to Apply for Tamale Community Nurses Training College Admission Forms 2020/2021
1. Purchase application code from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00). (This includes the cost of verification of results, SMS alerts and all other correspondence).
NB: No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail. Applicant must, therefore, have a dedicated phone number and an e-mail address.
2. Upon payment, the applicant will receive a voucher containing a unique PIN and a Serial number.
3. Access the application form online at Nursing Training Colleges Portal: https://healthtraining.gov.gh
4. Use your PIN code to log in to gain access to the application form to be filled.
5. Key in your Pin and serial number purchased from the Bank. Note that, the online registration form is accessible only by the PIN and the Serial number.
6. Follow the instructions carefully and fill the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application form is opened. Save the first page filled before continuing to the next page.
7. The applicant’s unique ID (reference number) will be shown on the printed form.
8. You will use this reference number to track the status of the admission process-whether qualified or not, invitation for interview, offer of admission, etc.
Tamale Community Nurses Training College Admission Requirements 2020/2021.
Click here to DOWNLOAD (.PDF) to your Computer or Mobile, the printable/offline version of the Tamale Community Nurses Training College Admission Details in Portable Document Format (.PDF).
Any wrongful data entry (e.g. grades, etc. ) detected on the completed form automatically disqualifies the applicant.An applicant must, therefore, give the exact grade as seen on his/her examination results sheet obtained from WAEC as well as his /her personal data.
Only Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
Take your time to fill all the relevant portions of the form, including uploading of your photograph.
Print completed form and keep it (would be demanded during the interview)
The information provided here, could also be accessed on the Ministry of Health website www.moh.gov.gh
Application Deadline for Submission of Forms is june 2020
You will be prosecuted for any forged attachment or false declaration.
Applicants (excluding serving officers) can apply using SSSCE or WASSCE and not a combination of both.
0554153600 , 0500166307, 0268852752