The University for Development Studies (UDS) Undergraduate Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic year has been released.
The school management of the University for Development Studies (UDS) has released the names of successful undergraduate applicants offered provisional admission for the 2023/2024 academic session.
admissions.udscampusmanager.com/undonline/admissions admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
CHECK UDS UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION LIST
UDS Undergraduate admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
- Go to UDS admission status checker portal at http://admissions.udscampusmanager.com/undonline/admissions/
- Then search for your name using either your Application ID, Surname, Firstname or Programme
- Print your Provisional Admission Letter online and immediately pay your fees in order not to lose your admission.
- For domestic students, fees can be paid at any branch of Ghana Commercial Bank(GCB), Agricultural Development Bank(ADB), Ecobank, Stanbic Bank, Prudential Bank and Zenith Bank throughout Ghana
- For foreign students, fees can be paid at any Ecobank branch in your country
- For further information, call +233-3720-93382
After confirming your Admission Status, you can then proceed to Universities Admission Letters 2023/2024 Portal to Download your UDS Admission letter.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of UDS.