The management of the University of Development Studies (UDS) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission into Undergraduate, Diploma, Postgraduate and Sandwich Programme of the institution for the 2019/2020 academic session.
www.uds.edu.gh admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check UDS Undergraduate and Sandwich Admission List
UDS admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
- Go to UDS admission status checker portal at http://admissions.udscampusmanager.com/undonline/admissions/
- You will see a list of names on the page
- Endeavor to Search through all the categories. You may have been admitted under a different category other than the one you chose.
- Then search for your name using either your Application ID, Surname, Firstname or Programme
- Print your Provisional Admission Letter online and immediately pay your fees in order not to loose your admission.
- For domestic students, fees can be paid at any branch of Ghana Commercial Bank(GCB), Agricultural Development Bank (ADB), Ecobank, Stanbic Bank, Prudential Bank and Zenith Bank throughout Ghana
- For foreign students, fees can be paid at any Ecobank branch in your country
- For further information, call +233-3720-93382
- Endeavour to Search through all the programmes. You may have been admitted under a different programme other than the one you choose.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of University of Development Studies (UDS).