UNISOUN Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022, Details of Osun State University, Oshogbo, UNISOUN Post-UTME form, UNISOUN direct entry DE admission form, departmental cut off mark, admission portal, how to apply, application deadline and entry/screening requirements for the 2021/2022 admission exercise.
Applications are invited from suitably & qualified candidates seeking admission into various Osun State University, Oshogbo (UNISOUN) Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Direct Entry, Pre-Degree, Remedial, Part-time, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses, Distance Learning and other programmes for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Candidates who chose the Osun State University, Oshogbo (UNISOUN) as their First Choice in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for admission online, provided such candidates scored the minimum UNISOUN departmental cut off mark/point in their 2021/2022 UTME.
UNISOUN Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022.
The Osun State University, Oshogbo (UNISOUN) Post-UTME admission screening application form, admission requirements, courses offered, Cluster Points, Departmental Cut Off Points, admission letters, online application portal, student portal, tenders, application fees, transcript, notable alumni, closing date, admission list, fees structure for 2021/2022 is accessible here on schoolinfo.com.ng has released on the official school website.
UNISOUN Admission Application Form Eligibility.
The Osun State University, Oshogbo (UNISOUN) admission application form/portal 2021/2022 is open to all qualified applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender or national origin.
Both Indigenes and non-indigenes interested applicants can apply for the Osun State University, Oshogbo Admission Form 2021/2022 as Government Sponsored or Private candidates.
RELATED: UNISOUN Departmental Cut Off Mark 2021/2022
How to Apply Online For UNISOUN Admission 2021/2022.
The Application is made through filling the application form online at the Osun State University, Oshogbo admission portal.
Online registration and Payment Instruction:
- CLICK HERE to visit UNISOUN registration portal
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select the Admissions Form Type
- Enter your details
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the UNISOUN 2021/2022 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Note – Once the Osun State University, Oshogbo Admission Application Form Portal is closed, new applications will not be submitted. So register now while the UNISOUN application form is on sale.
UNISOUN Post UTME Screening Requirements 2021/2022.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- Originals and photocopies of WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Certificates
- Recent passport photographs
- UNISOUN 2021/2022 Online Registration Print-out Slip
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the Osun State University, Oshogbo (UNISOUN) by visiting the official website or campus.
Don’t hesitate to like our social platforms in order to share, discuss & get the latest updates of the Osun State University, Oshogbo (UNISOUN).
Be Social By Sharing This Post With Others Via: